TERMS & CONDITIONS
Aussie Shirt Co.
Mobile: Mick 0412 114 516 -
ABN 21 162 360 029
Terms & Conditions
As of 16th December, 2014
1) Payment must be made in full prior to works commencing. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Aussie Shirt Co. management.
2) Payment must be made by either: Direct Deposit (EFT), Credit Card, Cash, Afterpay or Paypal.
3) No printing will commence until payment has been made in full and funds have cleared. ( unless prior arrangement by Aussie Shirt Co.).
4) Invoices remaining unpaid for more than 7 days will be cancelled and stock returned for re-sale.
1) Accounts given to customers must be accepted by Aussie Shirt Co. management and terms of trade must be meet at all times.
2) All overdue invoices or debts owed to Aussie Shirt Co. will incur interest at the rate of 24% pa payable on a monthly basis(2% per month), and administration fee of $15 per month.
3) Unpaid invoices or debts owed to Aussie Shirt Co. that remain unpaid for a period longer than 7 days after normal account payment terms (days) given on invoice will be forward to a third party for collections. All legal and collection fees incurred will be forward to the Customer/Business which owes the outstanding invoice or debt to Aussie Shirt Co.
4) All goods remain the property of Aussie Shirt Co. until paid for in full and funds have cleared
5) Aussie Shirt Co. reserve the right to list any unpaid invoices or debts owed to us as a default with collection agencies to recovery money owed.
6) Unless written consent form the manger of Aussie Shirt Co. has been given no variances will be given from the terms of trade.
Postage and Delivery
1) Whilst Aussie Shirt Co sends all orders by either Australia Post. Aussie Shirt Co. takes no responsibility for any goods in transit to the Customer. If you (the Customer) would like insurance for goods posted with Australia Post you (the customer) must ask before the goods are dispatched from Aussie Shirt Co.
2) Aussie Shirt Co. takes great care to ensure that orders are printed and arrive on time. However we have no control with Australia Post delivery times and days. We can provided tracking information to customers along with appropriate link for your order. The customer will always be notified if there is a delay before hand with goods leaving Aussie Shirt Co. on time or if we know of any delays that may cause late or delayed delivery. Once goods leave Aussie Shirt Co. we cannot be held responsible for any delay in delivery from Australia Post.
3) If the customer is not at the delivery address at time of delivery and the carrier cannot get a signature they should leave a card (which also shows on tracking) after 2 attempts they may return the goods to us, if this does happen another postage fee will be payable by the customer.
Images and Artwork
1) The client/customer is solely & wholly responsible for the copyright and legality of all images provided or printed by Aussie Shirt Co. Aussie Shirt Co. accepts no responsibility or liability for any images that have been accepted by the client/customer (proofed) and printed that may infringe on copyright of any images. By accepting the proof to be printed the client hereby takes full responsibility for any legality’s that may come by any printing done by Aussie Shirt Co. for the client/customer.
2) It is up to the client/customer to seek approval for the use of any copyrighted artwork, logos or words from the owner of these items to be printed in any form or matter.
3) Aussie Shirt Co. does not and will not gain approval for copyright images or logos. It is soley up to the customer to gain approval from the owner of images before sending us any artwork to be printed in any form or matter.
Dealing with Aussie Shirt Co. means you hereby agree to the terms and conditions of trade set out by Adrenaline Printing.
Supplying your own Garments
Aussie Shirt Co. are happy for you to supply your own garments. However no responsibility will be taken for damaged items. (printing will not be charged for that item but item will not be replaced.
Returns and Refund Policy
Aussie Shirt Co. Returns Policy
Any garment printing or embroidery being produced to the specifications of the customer are considered customized and therefore are NON-REFUNDABLE.
The following explains the conditions that returns and refunds will be accepted.
- All returns must be authorised before they will be accepted, by notify us immediately or within 7 Days, of receiving your order, of your intent to return your order.
- Returns will only be accepted for garments that are un-printed, or un decorated. or if we have made an obvious mistake with your order.
- Claims will not be accepted if a customer sends incorrect details for their order, submits incorrect artwork or an incorrect choice of garment, including incorrect ordering of sizes. Please check size chart measurements against shirt being ordered.
- It is up to the customer to check they have given us the correct: Garment brand name, Garment code, Garment Colour and Sizes. No refunds will be given for incorrect garment choice.
Refunds will be issued in the following circumstances
- Ordered items that may be out of stock or discontinued. If we are out of stock of a particular garment or colour in a garment we will offer an alternative before we start your printing or embroidery, If this has been accepted and invoice NO refund will be issued
- In the instance we are unable to complete your quoted order.
- All customers orders canceled which have already been or started to be printed by Aussie Shirt Co. must be paid for in full by the customer.
- Product or Garments which have not been Printed or Embroidered can be cancelled with a 15% restocking fee, with the exception of Indent ordered garments or custom made product which then are not refundable.